Saturday, November 17, 2007

If only!


excerpts from the play... "If only the dream had been true it would have been a motivating and energetic world. It is one thing to say that all that happens is for good and it is quite different to experience it. It does not die down so easily. Dreams shattered leads to a complete disillusionment… to re-shape the dreams is no mean task. When things are lost which you aspired for all your life, the world comes to an end. The base to build your life is lost and future looks bleak. You need complete disconnect which again leads to more pain."

Life o life… why are so as you are!

Wo.. ho… every time I open my gmail these days, I get a marriage invitation from one of my friend. I’m not exaggerating… even I’m surprised by the pace. Though I would like to attend all, it becomes impossible given the time pressure and cost involved. But good… I bless them all with whatever capability I have.

I want to make it big one day… big in what field in still not decided :). I’m sure with the company I’ve, it will not be a big wait. Hmmm…. If only I had more guts!

Wokay… enough confusing you my blog… stay cosy!

PS: My hand is better and i guess putting a brace was not a wise decision. Doctors got to be more intuitive than mechanical.

No comments: